Hi Mary,

        Thanks for the very good description of this new option in video tapes on
exercise for PWPs.  My sharp-eyed Rotarian PDG husband Fred noticed the blurb
and brought it to my attention

Barbara Blake-Krebs in KS  58/1984

<<  Mary Yost wrote in part:
 I'd hesitate to recommend this to
newly-diagnosed young people with Parkinson's because they might see  the
tremor  and slowness as discouraging, rather than marvel as I did at how
well the
four former couch potatoes are doing.  And Rachel speaks in a strong,
loud voice, which is appropriate for a class where some people might have a
problem with hearing.

Barbara, thanks to your sharp eye for noticing it in the Rotarian magazine!