Hello all: Isn't it a shame that we must share our disease with yet
another gifted & talented young person? If we are correct in assuming
his identeity, maybe we could all e-mail him (after the article comes
out, naturally). I had his e-mail address a couple of months back and
e-mailed him, begging him that if it were true, to contact us for
support & caring & understanding, not that I think I had anything to do
with any of this announcement! I will get his e-mail adress again and we
could write to tell him of our special place here and the links to the
other  sites that we all find so comforting. May God bless him & us all
for the road ahead.

--
---
Joan Snyder  (47/10/8) <[log in to unmask]>   Peoria,IL