Ive wanted to reply to Bill Harrington's moving and sensitive words. In fact,
if it is all right I would like to share them with others who are not on the
Listserv.

It is very easy to identify with the feelings he expressed so well. Altho, my
Pd hasn't been confirmed that long my older brother,who died, five years ago
also had PD.(we both might have had PD at the same time)

There are some things we can't control,of course. But to be an advocate and to
educate others  on trying to obtain a cure makes it possible not to feel
powerless. So  perhaps I can make a difference in some small way .

Best

Lorraine J