Janet, dear, of course you are right. You know that stuff falls out of my mouth-and
thru my fingers, apparently!-before I think about them!! When I said that yet another
talented young person had to share our disease-I meant that about all the people who
have written such remarkably insightful prose & poetry to the list, all of you out
there are gifted and talented humans in your dealing with this day in & day out! From
IYQ Don right down the line to me, I consider us all talented in the art of living
life! I guess that shame was the wrong chice of words (perdone), I was so overcome
thinking about his family & kids that I wasn't thinking straight. As I should know by
now-that's life; that's what all the people say & I agree that the opportunities to
good are limitless. Thanks for keeping me aware of how I say
& what I mean!

--
---
Joan Snyder  (47/10/8) <[log in to unmask]>   Peoria,IL