In a message dated 11/24/98 1:34:22 PM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<  'Enery the eighth I am.......

 Of course, these were songs my  mother sang to me (not by Dvorak)(HAHA)
 but what about ones from my generation,like the "itsy bitsy teensy weensy
 yellow polka dot bikini' and 'Seven little girls , sitting in the back seat,
 hugging and a kissing with Fred'

 Hilary Blue

Opps, I was trying to decide whether to help perpetuate this goofiness  into
the sixties when I did it--sent your selected post back to the list without
any further explanation.

 Now, I guess I owe the list an explanation and the rest of the story. I have
a copy of "Meet the Beetles" the original release of their songs on 33 rpm.
However, I have heard that it was one of several releases done about that time
(the aftermath of the Ed Sullivan Show).  Ahh, faded memories of youth.
Little did we know that doing the funky chicken was  practicing dyskinesias

WHH

PS: Maybe we can consider this a small party for our legislative success