Since my doctor has put me on Lasix and Bumix to get rid of this
water weight he has also put me on Vasotec.  When I tell other
doctors about this (my neuro and the SSA doc at least) they raise
their eyebrow and ask (rhetorically) I wonder why?

A friend told me that the generic name for Vasotec is very close to
Eldepryl and that her father was in a hospital where a mistake was
made by the hospital pharmacist and then by the RN on the floor
and this blood pressure med was given to him instead of his pd
Eldepryl.  The man went into a coma and never recovered.

I am wondering about this since I have noticed the drastic (at least
to me) change in my blood pressure.

Does anyone know anything about Vasotec?

Marling McReynolds