janet paterson wrote:
> hi judith
> re the people magazine press release
> i hereby award you the golden rock archy-ology award
> for your superb sleuthing skills
> i can't wait to read the whole article
> i think i'll make a margarita!

Thanks, Janet. I wish I could accept the award, but I found the article
by chance.

Being a Sean Connery fan, I thought the preferred drink of PWP should be
a martini, shaken but not stirred. However, in light of this latest
news, a margarita seems better. :)

I think Michael J. Fox would be an excellant advocate for our cause,
should he choose to do so, because he is young, personable, and
international with ties to both Canada and the U.S.

Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                         ^^^