Might I offer a suggestion for something to do (between meals, snacks and
pills) over the 4 day weekend (since the song thread has been fairly well
stretched to it's limit).

We could start a guessing game as to who the alias might be. Ken Becker has
already been suggested, but I disagree. He's not funny enough. Dennis in
Australia is not articulate enough. Janet Patterson is too quiet and never
rocks the boat. Ivan? nah!
Bruce Anderson, now there's a possibility.

Ah ha!!! I know who it is-------- I.Y.Q. DON (FLASH) McKINLEY!!!!!!
Am I right? Am I right? Who would have ever suspected!!!

Everybody watch out on the protein intake tomorrow! Wait a minute, that's
not going to be a problem anyway, since I always gorge myself and don't move
off the couch for 4 hours anyway. Don't forget to make a wish with the old
"pullee bone"!

Darwin Hawkins 60/5

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Judith, Janet, et al.....

Heck.,.. if Michael J. Fox has had a PD diagnosis for 7 years, plus
has already had brain surgery to alleviate symptoms, for all WE know,
he may have been a List-member for several years, using an alias as
so many folks do.

Michael?  MICHAEL?  Are you out there?

I'VE got it!   I've GOT it!  *KEN BECKER* is really Michael J. Fox!
(You rascal, you) <grinning>

Barb Mallut