Michael J. Fox is also scheduled to 'further discuss the situation in an
interview with Barbara Walters on ABC's "20/20" to air Friday, December
4' according to CNN's website.

I'm glad Mr. Fox has made public the fact that he has pd; I'm sad that he
has pd.  I'm sad that any of us have pd.  Hopefully, the added publicity
will result in added research dollars and a cure.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing