------=_NextPart_000_016A_01BE187A.B4781D40

Hi everyone,  I have PD and had a MRI a little over a year ago to rule =
out=20
MS, which there are three people on my dad's side of the family with it. =
My nuro said it was not MS. I am on Sinemet which works for me. My =
question is what could they be looking for. I asked My nuro and got I =
want to make sure there is nothing wrong with your spine. I am being =
given two one of the lower cranial and upper spine and neck. My question =
is what could they be looking for. I know that I just repeated myself =
sorry. Janice 51/1+   I go in Dec 4th

------=_NextPart_000_016A_01BE187A.B4781D40

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Hi everyone,&nbsp; I have PD and had =
a MRI a=20
little over a year ago to rule out <BR>MS, which there are three people =
on my=20
dad's side of the family with it. My nuro said it was not MS. I am on =
Sinemet=20
which works for me. My question is what could they be looking for. I =
asked My=20
nuro and got I want to make sure there is nothing wrong with your spine. =
I am=20
being given two one of the lower cranial and upper spine and neck. My =
question=20
is what could they be looking for. I know that I just repeated myself =
sorry.=20
Janice 51/1+&nbsp;&nbsp; I go in Dec =
4th</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_016A_01BE187A.B4781D40--