Wow!!!

By going public Michael Fox has certainly made a difference.Of course, it is
sad for anyone to have PD,but  we are getting a lot of coverage-- CNN, our
local stations in Detroit,etc.. I happened to watch the local ABC affiliate
and they stated that 20/20 would be doing a program on PD. The coverage here
was very good and I called and thanked them. Perhaps some of you caught Tom
Brokaw, who also did a segment about Fox and Parkinsons.He mentioned that
young people do have PD., as well.

All of this has got to result in  awareness of PD and hopefully a cure.

Happy Thanksgiving

Lorraine Jeffe