Just would like to add to the fantastic publicity afforded to the PD community
by
Michael J. Fox, I guess every bit helps.  My wife Gerry was honored with a two
page
article in the Easton Express consisting of a large bold face headline 3/4 "
high in the local section pages one and two.  Gerry was named the recipient of
its 2nd annual Caring Hands award for the Philadelphia area. by Smith Kline
Beechman.  This was a very well written article with our picture on page 2.
Again it brought much needed attention to the
Parkinson disease by the people who saw it.
Brig