<< Subj: Parkinson's Disease
 Date:  1998/11/25  18:39:10
 From:  [log in to unmask] (Barb)
 To:    [log in to unmask]

 Janet; I've been referred to you for information on Support Groups on
 Parkinson's Disease.   My MIL (mother-in-law) who lives in Florida, is
 stricken with this disease and is looking for support group help.  Can
 you help??
 Thank you and God Bless...
 Barb...
 Information is for Thelma Maker
                    Homosassa, FL 34448 >>

any information can be sent either to me at my new e-mail address:
or to barb directly at her address:

side note to barb:
your message is herewith being sent out to every member
of the best pd support group i know of
but it's on the internet
not in three-dee

your cyber-sis

janet

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada