Dear fabuloluws folks out there,

It is not right, it just is NOT RIGHT.  Is it Ivan's fault that he cannot
afford to pay the money needed to attract and keep the care giver he needs? Of
course not, it is that d----d disease that knocked him down in his prime
earning years.  A man with the incredible will power and determination as Ivan
has demonstrated should not have to beg for what he desperately needs. He is
not a malingerer, he is a PERSON IN NEED OF SERVICES. And if such a category
does not exist in the Social Welfare Structure, then is sure ought to. But
till it does, we have to DO SOMETHING about Ivan and others in his situation.
Because, if he exists, then there are surely others out there like him. Maybe
not so vociferous, but just as needy and in just as much pain.

There must be big corporations looking for a tax exemption - what about the
big care giver agencies - maybe in return for having their generosity made
known amongst the Parkinson's community, they would sponsor a care giver or
two, here and there.  Maybe we should organise a compaign to identify possible
sponsors, and then contact them to see if they are willing. But it has to be
done quickly, because it is getting very cold, and Ivan and those  in similar
situations are in urgent need !

Come on Guys, lets get going!

Hilary Blue