Bill,

With rare exceptions  generic and brand name drugs  are equal in every
way except the price. Sometimes they come off the same production line.
There may differ slightly in the filler or binder that they use but
pharmacologically they are almost always equal.

To make your case the most useful thing I think  would be a time line
like I was suggesting for me.  Put in sequence med changes, emotional,
and physical changes and try not to be influenced by your preconceptions
about what you think is happening or should be happening.  That is hard
to do bur try your best.  If you will do that for me as well as your
neurologist I will try and help you interpret it.

Charlie