Juely,

Yes you are correct- some people can be allergic to a particular coloring or
filler.  I think the major reason though that people have adverse reactions is
their anxiety about the perceived med change. The situation you mention however
is one of the exceptions..

Also-  Bill I meant to send the last message privately and inadvertently posted
it.  Sorry .

Charlie