Yes Leta.

You are correct.  There may in rare  cases be some  difference in
bioavailability.  This was more common when generics were first
introduced. It is probably the most prudent to stick with the same
generic brand from refill to refill  but not reasonable to pay 10 x the
price for the same drug.

Charlie

Charles T. Meyer, MD