Margaret, Phil, Ken, Craig, Terry, the folks in Phippsburg, or any others
with less energy who don't post often -

Have any of you applied for and/or started receiving SSDI?   If so, can you
recommend any one particular SSA office as being any better [easier to work
with than any other]?  I would imagine that Newark is one to avoid, or not
so?  How about Easton, PA?  [Very convenient to me]  Can we apply at one in
another state?

I got laid off  a couple of days ago from what was undoubtedly the last job
i'll ever have and i now must join the ranks of the SSDIed?    How long's it
take?  Any other NJ advice?
Thank yous,
B. Bruce Anderson (52, 5)
Schooley's Mtn., NJ