Hi Everybody: 1st off. Happy Thanksgiving to all our american
friends and a joke for Ivan everyone else gives thanks that
they're not in Germany, Germans can't. (just kidding)
Actually, I'm not really in a joking mood, after months waiting
for my appt. with him and all my preparations he referred all my
questions and requests back to my GP,who has been waiting for
this guys opinion. He did agree that I should go off Parlodel
and on to Mirapex but he didn't even want to start that yet.
He's retiring in a week or so, he was 15 minutes late for our
appointment. We also discussed obsessive compulsive behaviour
after taking Parlodel and having a Pallidotomy and he agreed
it could be a real problem for some people. Great time to tell
me now that my life has been so drastically changed.
Big article on MJF on front page of local paper.
Gotta run

There are no simple solutions, omly intelligent choices.
({:O})
Bill Harrington