> janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada

Janet, I have been trying to contact you off list, and I keep on getting
rejected, with the message that there is an error in your address.  I don't
know what I'm doing wrong. I didnt want to make a fool of myself in public (!)
but here goes anyway. Do you - or anybody else, for that matter, recall any of
the addresses or have any sources where I can find addresses of the major talk
shows - eg dateline, 20/20 and so on, also Oprah and that genre, that might be
interested in cashing in on MJF's  publicity and who might then use  Ivan's
story. I have it all ready and prepared  for delivery, just need to know where!
Hilary Blue