Jim, I received your  message several days ago, and I tried, I really tried.
Now I know I'm unusually stupid when it comes to working this machine (the
computer) My son will attest to that fact. But I couldn't access any
addresses.  Not for ideas for programs, or topics of discussion. I couldn't
find any site that was relevant to my point of view. If you wanted tickets,
there was a site, or if you wanted to try and get on one of these shows, they
referred you to a different website,  But a place to send in ideas for
stories, no I couldn't find one. And there is no point sending  a message to
the wrong place, because noone is going to forward it to the right place, and
it will just get lost.  If we want to get our message out, we need to know the
correct person or at least the Name of the Department , that actually deals
with and handles story ideas and program content.  So, I appreciate your help,
and maybe I'm not utilizing  the resources properly - but they didn't give me
what I was looking for.
THanks all the same,
Hilary Blue