Barb:  Thank you for your kind but brief comments.  I agree with you.  I am
sorry for him and his family just like I was sorry for my family and I.  We
all know that if you are in the public eye you are going to get the attention.
Good someone has.  I almost hear some bitter comments, why?  Cause he waited.
I waited until the tremors were so bad that I could no longer hold my glass
with a lid and straw.

It is too bad that anyone has to have this disease, even someone famous.  I
believe it is harder on someone famous because now they are in the public
light. Have to hold up and image. Be strong and don't cry or get upset.  Well,
in my book, he can do what he needs to do for himself.  He is another victim
just trying to get by like every one of us.

My heart goes out to him and all in his family.

Gina