Great site, Jim!  Thanks for sharing it with us.

I just now accessed the site and was very impressed by the COMPLTETE
selection of services/contact methods offered to the public.   No
more stumbling 'round the Web trying to find the email address of any
popular talk show.

An additional bonus  was all the individual show's public forum
addresses, and other interactive areas on the individual sites.  I
also liked the assorted trivia about the various talk show hosts, and
the programs themselves.

The address of the "TV Talkshows  Web show follows (courtesy of Jim):

http://www.tvtalkshows.com/

Oh... and for Web novices, you can access the assorted information of
each individual site by clicking on UNDERLINED words and sentences.
If a name, word, or sentence AIN'T underlined on a site and ya click
on it,  nuttin's gonna happen.   NOTE:  Most linked pages in the
individual listings on this useful site required one to scroll down a
bit to find the underlined information - do that tho, because THIS
site is worth it!

Thanks again, Jim....

Barb Mallut