cIn a message dated 11/27/98 3:59:47 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<  I'm still under the impression that full funding per the Udall Bill is
 still drifting along. If this is true, shouldn't we, with tact and proper
 timing, make MJF and the public aware of the situation?

 Jack Orrell >>

Jack,

That's fact #4.

If someone want s to contact Mr. Fox and ask him, feel free .  I believe the
reason he gave for "coming out" was "to help others with the disease"
As has been pointed out recently on the list, he might be feeling rather
vulnerable just now. Therefore , I think it should be done with care.

I like the idea that Mr. Fox might gently chide Congress and/or the NIH over
the refusal to fully fund our research. .  However, that's beyond the scope of
what I am trying to do with this project.  I just record 'em; I don't plan to
act on 'em.  Feel free to ask for the most recent list.

To get Mr. Fox to do so would require tact, patience, and probably a lot of
research..  I haven't the time to do this and that too.

Regards,
WHH 55/19