 Ivan Suzman        48/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   42   deg. F   :-)
Overnight CG already 30 min late.  Showed up last Sat. with OPEN beer
bottle in hand after driving.
Wanted to get rid of him but found noone else despite endless search.

What else can I do?  At $9.00 for ENTIRE night, third-world wages
victimize me and all the disabled needing help who want to avoid being
stuck away in a state institution..  How would you like it folks if the
Dateline headline was, "Ivan Suzman alone in Parkinson's night of terror
--drunk caregiver wanders streets !"

Spent all day at home today. Unfortunately, anxiety over endless phone
calls to find overnight CG dominated. .  Someone has to step in here and
help me. Noone wants to work for slave wages.

Talked to neuro - he doesn't know what to do to adjust meds.  I think
i'ts the SInemet that is causing me to sweat.

So here we go again another scary night and a CG who drinks to add to the
trouble.  I don't have the extra money to pay someone a reasonable wage
-- confused and worried.

Got to go back to the endless calls.  I'll call the Christian homeless
shelter and see if there is a sober person they can recommend.

Had 1 and 1/2 hours of excellent on - time today.  Drove to deliver
contributions to my local support group that were mailed to me to her
sister.  Beautiful lemon-colored sky with purple clouds.

IVAN