hi all

the 'piece' on michael j. fox tonight on the nbc 20/20 news magazine show
was a tad on the 'fluffy' side, in my humble opinion,
to say the very least

for some reason, i had expected to see mjf interviewed
in a 'personal, in-depth' way by barbara walters
but i must have misunderstood

13 ill-informed minutes
sandwiched in between yet another clinton/starr mudmatch
and a retrospective look at the jonesville massacre [why?!]
speaks to me of last-minute-desperation-tv-slot-filling

in a bid to cash in???
[oh yeah nbc is part of the evil bill empire now isn't it]
maybe the mjf deal with people magazine is so exclusive
that nbc were grasping at straws?

if i had known that the mjf piece was to be narrated by
one of my least favourite tv-news-medical-consultants bob arnott
i don't think i would have even bothered to watch
...ho hum...
...back to the ice wars...

now i am really looking forward to the eight page article in people
it seems that they are the only people
mjf has spoken to in person

i trust they'll do a better job

your grumpy cyber-sis in greedy-media-land

janet

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada