In a message dated 11/28/98 3:37:29 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<

 You remind me of a quote I believe from the late Senator Everett Dirkson.
 "A billion dollars here, a billion there before you know it your dealing
 with a lot of money"

Charley,
You have the author correct. However, the quote I have always heard, is "A
million dollars here, a million dollars there, and pretty soon you are talking
real money."

Yes, I know, one tiny flaw and picky picky picky.  It was a less expensive
age.   Doctors could be paid from one's salary and the b-52 did not cost one
hundredth as much as the B-2 does.

Regards,
WHH 55/19