yes,
That is why you should join Ivan's list,so that we can pool our resources and
get maximum exposure for each one of us, and get the greatest number of us out
there on the air, talking, spreading the word, whether its 20/20 or local
public television, each exposure makes the next one easier.
Hilary Blue