I agree with the others; the volume of e-mails to the list requires a lot of
my time.  In a way, it's another down side to PD: having to devote so much of
your free time sifting through the e-mails to find what interests you.  I
appreciate the fact that we all have different needs, and the list satisfies
those diverse needs for most who participate.  But we're starting to sink
beneath the volume of participation.  How can we avoid this?  Some have
suggested we break the list into sub-groups.  That may be unavoidable if the
list doubles in size.

Struggling to keep up.

Keith Chancey 45/14 months
Memphis, TN