        I agree about Premarin--i.e use another product.  As a nurse and a
consumer I also believe in a better, more natural product for  the
menopausal female:  natural estrogen and natural progesterone.  E-mail me
and I can tell you where I have gone for these products that miss the liver
and are less toxic, in my opinion

Jerry said:
"Premarin is the name for PRegnant MAre urINe....(snip),,, There are a
number of synthetic drugs that are just as good if not better than Premarin,
and they don't kill
horses."

        With PD everything we can do to make the body less toxic is a real plus!
Karen deGraaf
email to:  [log in to unmask]