My mother in law Dorothy who did write to you all last week about
myrapex, she would have used my internet address, as I use this one only
for Parkinson listserv, any way she had a bad experience the other
morning.
Her fingers started numbing, it then covered her hand and all the way up
and down the right side of her body including the right side of her
head.  She thought that she was having a stroke.
She takes 3 Mirapex, during the day, at the minimum amount, 1.5 mg and
she has just started another drug to help her osteoporosis, called
Fosamax and takes water pills at 20 mg as needed which is almost every
day.  She takes the Fosamax once a day first thing in the morning.
She has been taking it for a few weeks now.  Her fingers started getting
numb right after she took it.  She is concerned that the Fosamax might
have caused it.  It lasted for about an hoour then went away.
She was wondering if anyone else had experienced this as a symptom of PD
or was it just her or the Fosamax.
She is 73 years old and was diagnosed with PD about 4-5 years ago.  But
we think that she has had it longer.
Any input would be appreciated.

Laurie