One of the things that I used to find so VERY frustrating about
receiving the listserv, was that I had to search through it to also find
my personal mail from family, friends, business associates, etc.
I solved this problem by opening up a hotmail account that is used ONLY
for the listserv. I have another address that my friends and family
write to and this way I don't have to sort or anything to find the
e-mail from them.
When I get on this channel I know that everything is from the listserv
or people on the listserv and nothing else.  It saves alot of headache
and frustration.
There are several free e-mail accounts out there on the internet that
could be used for this purpose.

Laurie