Hi everyone; Lets not start taking shots at MJF just
because his interviews aren't  coming off exactly how
we had wished. I've had the opportunity to be interviewed
a number of times including live and it's not always
possible to control the direction it takes.
Regarding the question, was his early surgery warrented;
I think I read he had his after 8years. I had my surgery
at 38 after 9 years, does this put me under the same
suspicion? Parkinson's is known to  progress quicker
amongst the young (and in my case foolish). I was the
third person to have  a Pallidotomy here in B.C.
and was glad at the chance whatever the risk.
MJF would have the same decision  to make, we should
resect his right to choose and let professionals
decide whether it was warranted. No, let me rephrase
that, it's fait accomplix, already decided, let
us try to dwell on the positive before we turn on one
of our own.

Bill Harrington
I am not a poor speller, I'm a poor typist.
Life is tough, then you die