Hi Don-- good to hear from you-- don't worry about the music
silliness---just a side trip down memory lane and all those silly
songs---not worth remembering, really!
I love the photos on your website of you and Vivian dancing--but you did
get apprecoiated--not THAT is worth remembering!   :-)  LOL
We "Y Q" too!

SNIPPED

like music i am mixed
>up on it. any of you have seen my web page you see VIVIAN and i dancing. we
>learned long time ago it helped to walk. but when music stopped down i
>would go if VIVIAN did not hold me up. got to brag a little we would get
>lot of hand clapping when done.  even sweet young ladies in 20-30 would ask
>me to dance. you don't know how good it made 74 old feel lolo.

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !