Hold on ladies and gents, lets give the man a break. I suggest
(again) that as a group we come to a consensus and one person
write an open letter to Mr. Fox. This could be worded delicately
enough not to offend, telling him that like-it-or-not when he
speaks it is taken as pertinent to all yopd. We could welcome
him to our group but I doubt he'd ever want to give out his e-mail.
What we could do is supply him with accurate information from
qualified sources and ask that he refer to it when asked. Or give
the sources where the answers may be found. He is , of course
entitled to his  opinion based on  his experiences. He is NOT
your typical ypwp, he will not have to face many of the financial
concerns or be unable to access the latest and greatest treatments.
We might also want to menition not all patients leap off the operating
table and go back to happy normal lives. There's not always a
happy ending. A last comment, I always pictured myself dying young
and dreamt of my writing becoming succesfull as a result, a motion
picture of my life... I had Robert De Niro pencilled in to star as me
but now MJF looks prettty good. Ha-ha. C'mon group let's lighten up
on MJF and each other.

Bill

Find a mountain and claim it