Ivan, Of course I'll sign hour list. You know I agree whole-heartedly with
your idea of publicizing ourselves, of making our own stories known. It makes
sense. Even if we have lost some of our communication skills, we are still
articulate enough to tell our own stories, so that the public can learn first
hand the truth about PD and the urgency that governs our need for a cure.
That's a point that has almost been overlooked in the flurry of attention paid
to Michael J Fox. Se still need those elusive Udall funds to promote the resea
rch that should find the cure!And our time is running out. So we'd better get
out there and say so!  Some of us have already been on TV - a  few names that
spring to mind are: Terri WHitling, Jm Finn, Jim Cordy, and Ivan of course,
and if you can count Biddesford local public access tv, even li' ole me. What
about Brig and Gerri Haines - youtt/r video wasso wonderful - shouldn't the
whole country be seeing it, and maybe have the opportunity of see an interview
with you two - I think you are much more representative of a'normal' yopper
than MJF.Bill Hrrison, I'm hoping to see your name on the list. And caregivers
too - how about it Camilla and Ken, and a host of others. You have been so
intimately involved with the illness for so long - you too could be wonderful
spokespersons on TV. I cant begin to list all the valuable people whose post I
read avidly every day, knowing that I'll learn something new each time - all
of you dign up too. Then you can say your piece where ot might do some good,
instead of preaching to the converted here on the list. So come on, stand up
and be counted

Hilary Blue(49,25,16)