Thanks for helping to (hopefully) clear the air, Linda.   It was
strange to hear myself described as the devil incarnate, when only
last week I was harolded for suggesting to the List members that they
not all jump down Michael J. Fox's throat and to understand and
recognize the near-frenzy that must have surrounded him and his
family since the People Mag. article came out.  This must be a
bittersweet time for him....

By the way, I STILL believe our List membership should respect Mr..
Fox's privacy.  I suspect if he's anything like many other computer
literate persons with Parkinson's, he'll find his way here on his
own, as we all did.

I also strongly believe that it's not up to any of the List members
to tell him how best he may serve the PD community..  Sheeeesh!  Give
the guy  a break, huh?!

The motion picture industry is traditionally generous with their
time, but MJFox has quite a load to haul already with his show,  any
movies he may do, and of course he has a wife and young family, plus
the PD.

How's about laying off him, People?

Barb Mallut (sounding like her own mom)