Because of my website about PD, I have been receiving
3-4 request per day from newbies, not necessarily new
to PD but new to this list and/or the Web. Some of
these emails are just requesting a password to the
chatroom, others are desperate cries for information.

I need some volunteers to help by writing to these
folks and offering directions to the list, help in
finding other information, directions to support
groups, meeting them in the chatroom, etc. If you can
handle one or two per week please let me know. I'll
forward their letter to you so you can respond. This is
a great opportunity to bring more people into our list.

Thanks,
Jerry
--
Do all your Holiday Shopping from