Mark, you're on! My question is, please clarify 19/6/47.  My I.D.- Using
what I am attributing to Australian Listmember Dennis Greene, the formula
 is age now/age at diagnosis/age when first symptoms appeared.

Also, David Moreland- Hi!  Please add third part to your i.d.

Ivan
 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   45   deg. F   :-)

On Sun, 29 Nov 1998 10:49:06 EST Mark Steiner <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>sign me up
>Mark Steiner 19/6/47 [log in to unmask]
>Oakland CA USA

>oan Snyder, Peoria Ill. has just volunteered (see her e-mail --"The
list")
Updated list of "TV-ready PWP's and CG's" available follows below.
Barb Mallut and Bill Heitman, are you next?  Linda and Lynda?  Rita
Weeks?
Bruce Anderson?  Marling McReynolds?  Don and Vivian McKinley? Jim Finn?
Joao de Carvalho?Janet Paterson? Barb Patterson?  Eveyone  else I'm not
thinking of?
And how about Sylvia from the Dateline segment on Deep Brain Stimulation,
what courage!
Please, folks, get on this list if you can..  It is really important.

>> > PLEASE sign on to the list below:
>> >
>> >      LIST OF PWP'S AND CG'S WILLING TO APPEAR ON TV/ BE TAPED FOR
BROADCAST

>> >           NAME             I.D.          Address
Country  PWP or CG   e-mail address

>> >        1. Ivan Suzman   49/39/36    Portland, Maine       USA
pwp              [log in to unmask]
>> >        2. Hilary Blue      49/33/24    Annandale, Virginia  USA
pwp               [log in to unmask]
>> >        3 .Joan Snyder    47/39/37    Peoria, Illinoia         USA
  pwp              [log in to unmask]
>> >        4  David Moreland 55/44       Salem, Oregon        USA
pwp              [log in to unmask]
>> >        5. Mark Steiner    19/6/47*   Oakland California    USA
pwp              [log in to unmask]