Boy, do I agree with you on the Late Mild routine, Brig and I have talked
about brain surgery, he said when he is so bad he cannot function in any way,
then he would consider it because of all the risks.  I also had a big problem
with the fact, now MJF can lead a normal life, which the other idiot doctor on
Dateline so quickly said last night.  That makes two doctors on national TV
who gave me the impression that all it takes is a quick trip to the hospital,
brain surgery, then a normal life.  All the people, who I know, did this as a
last resort and still have a tough time.
Gerry