Ivan -- Though I don't have PD, I do speak frequently to PD symposiums
and support groups; I also speak on PD to groups of health professionals
and the public, and am currently writing a manual for health
professionals on PD. I don't know if I'd be appropriate for your
purposes, but if so, please count me in.
Kathrynne Holden, Fort Collins Colorado, USA, registered dietitian,

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
"Nutrition you can live with!"