Before we excoriate DATELINE on NBC, let's all remember the exposure that
PARKINSON'S is getting. The piece was not everything that i had hoped
for, but it was still much needed exposure that we wouldn't have gotten.
MOST people have no idea how PARKINSONS affects all ages in varying
degrees. MOST newscasts that i have seen in the past few days have
included a piece in Michael J. Fox.

IT seems to me that we should be celebrating the exposure that we have
gotten, rather than lamenting what we have not gotten. Remember my fellow
PARKINSONIANS, the glass is half full rather than half empty.

Murph Browm  56/8