In a message dated 11/29/98 6:19:17 AM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<
 I hate to tell you this, but we have been doing this for years, with very
 little response.  Letters, phone calls, meetings, videos, e-mails, and still
 the misconception of the disease.Oh, I forgot, personal appearances too.
 Gerry >>

Gerry,

I want to ask a favor.  Please, when you reference something, select it before
clicking on "reply,"" I may be the only one, but I get very frustrated by not
getting the message because I do not know what we have been doing for years.
Maybe I should remember the post to which you are replying, but I don't.
Please humor me.  I like to scan everything that is written.