I have been a listmember just a short time and am not too good with words
or computers, but I wanted to tell you about the end of a news segment I
saw this morning.  A doctor was talking about the benefits of ERT, and
mentioned that the newest studies show  that estrogen helps quite a bit
with getting the optimum benefit of other parkinsons drugs we are taking.
Unfortunately I don't know what channel it was maybe...NBC.  Anyway it
caught my ear because i have been on ERT for 6 years following surgery, and
parkinson diagnosed and treated for 7.  Any thoughts on the drug?  Thanks

Diane Leeds