Ivan, I'd like to know a bit more about the publicity list you're
creating before I sign up.

More specifically, who is the list being sent to, and how is it going
to be maintained, i.e., contacting and updating information to TV
stations, radio, etc. handled in what manner?  Are the speakers going
to be checked to make sure they will be able to actually DO public
speaking?  With many of us, the spirit might be willing, but because
of our particular PD symptoms, some just cannot speak well
consistently (and I am one of those persons, tho I have many years of
public speaking in my background as a former member of Toastmasters
International).

I don't mean to throw ice water on this project, but IF this isn't a
carefully orchestrated and well planned out project, it won't be of
use to the Parkinson's community 'cause the Industry (the
Entertainment Industry) won't see it as generating viewers.  And it's
those viewers they want, for their ratings.   Those ratings bring in
the sponsors, and THEY bring in the big bucks.  As an INDUSTRY they
don't give a rat's a*s about people with Parkinson's.

So, Ivan, do you plan on TV spots with PWPs from smaller local
stations, where the viewers might be neighbors of the Parkie speaker
(and I'm NOT knocking that - it IS a valid way to get the word out),
or are you going to go big-time and try to break down the barriers in
Hollywood?

Please fill me in a little so I can have a clear picture of what
you're planning to do with this information you're gathering...

Thanks a lot....

Barb Mallut