<<
 If we want the world to know our problems we are going to have to find the
 courage to let the world see those problems.  Individually we can do this by
 not hiding away when things are bad.  And perhaps those of us who speak to
 public gatherings or the media should start to work in teams,  one "on" and
 vocal, the other "off" and allowing the enemy a voice and a medium to show
 its true colours. >>

Agree & willing

Voice stutter, Bradykinesia. .Dyskensa, Dystonia, micrographa, festionation,
inability to sit or stand, at times unable to find strengh to push knob on
motorized wheelchair, insoomnia and violant sleep. This is what it's done to
me. it's done morre to my family ..... and I know it'll do more.

Yes, I have & will continue to hit PD back with it's own weapons as
opportunity permits.

maryhelen
46/36/20