I agree that you should print out different case scenerios showing how
it can be just a twitch to totally dehabilitating.  Showing the worse
case and saying, "This is what will happen to you," not just what might
or could happen.  Which is the message some might interpret it as.  I
have a brother with MS (and a mother in law with PD)  If my brother Dave
had only been told the worse case and not the lease, which in his case,
thank God, so far has only been tiredness and some numbing in his legs.
But if he had ONLY been shown the worst thing that could happen to him
as a person with MS I am afraid that he might have ended it all right
there.
It is always good to know the most and the least.  That is NOT sugar
coating, THAT is the truth.
No, I do not have PD so I really don't know what it feels like.  The
worst thing that I have had in my life is Epilepsy.  But my mother in
law has severe PD, she can still walk (actually it's more of a shuffle)
but has severe tremors and other symptoms and I would hate to show a
scenerio with her or someone even worse in it to someone who was just
diagnosed with PD and say this is how severe PD is.  It would send the
message of this is how you will end up.
It would terrify anyone.
Laurie