Hi Gerit.

Welcome to the list.  Re the incoming mail problem I suggest you have your mail
for the list put automatically in its own box-  you can do it with a number of
mail programs including netscape which I use.  That at least keeps the list mail
separate.  You will be able to delete a lot of the extraneous mail then either
by  its heading or sometimes by its sender. Unless you are willing to devote an
extraordinary amount of time and energy it is the only way to sort out the
mail..

I am going to answer your second question as a separate post.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin