On 08:52 AM 11/29/98 -0600, J Finch, sent a message saying:

>I need some volunteers to help by writing to these
>folks and offering directions to the list, help in
>finding other information, directions to support
>groups, meeting them in the chatroom, etc. If you can
>handle one or two per week please let me know. I'll
>forward their letter to you so you can respond. This is
>a great opportunity to bring more people into our list.

Jerry, as Education Officer of the Ohio Northeast region of the Parkinson
Foundation I ought to be able to help you out with some of the
correspondence and computer inquiries.
My snail mail address is:
                                 Sid Roberts
                                 612 Northlawn Drive
                                 Youngstown, Ohio  44505
Please don't hesitate to throw some of the work in my direction.

     Sid Roberts   69/4   <[log in to unmask] >     Youngstown, Ohio