 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses      deg. F   :-)

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998 11:36:30 EST Gina Cass <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Bonnie:
>
>You let me know if your name gets on by itself for the list to
>volunteer.
>Mine didn't and that was yesterday.  Wrong type maybe.
>Don't know but I can answer answers questions and the like.  I don't
>know how
>I can be judged over a wave.
>
>Oh well,  I did sign on about #4
>
>thanks
>gina

Hi Gina,

I think I have the answer to your question..

Jerry Finch was looking for volunteers to help newcomers and was setting
up a group at a web site.

Simultaneously, Hilary and I were starting up a list of anyone who might
like to appear on TV.
Perhaps you meant to sign up on  the TV list.  Just add your information
to it , and you're on. it! #35 at this moment would be the next one who
joins in.

IVAN  <<<<g>>>>